Business Development Manager Sweden
Business Development Manager Sweden, Mediatool Stockholm
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing start-up that helps global brands and agencies digitalise their way of working? Do you love to build client relationships and create sales deals?
Mediatool is a fast growing start-up company with customers worldwide, helping local and global brands manage their marketing in a more modern way. Customers including Netflix, Estée Lauder and Betsson trust Mediatool for their marketing planning and performance management.
We are now looking for a person who is an eager sales talent with hunter DNA. As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for selling the Mediatool solution to advertising enterprises globally, with many opportunities in the Nordic countries as well. The role includes identifying, contacting and engaging prospects, turning them into opportunities, as well as handling inbound leads and traffic from our website. Your focus is to achieve sales targets, nurture good customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Pursuit of new customers and creating new opportunities.
- Achieve set sales targets and business objectives.
- Build and grow a sustainable pipeline.
- Create customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate and cooperate in marketing activities.
- Sales experience in the B2B field or within Marketing Services.
- Proven track record of pipeline development and ability to close opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal e.g. capabilities to describe and understand customer requirements and make presentations.
- Great understanding of Marketing fundamentals.
- Good planning, organizational and execution skills.
- A problem solver.
- Independent and self-motivated person, eager to achieve results.
- Focused, target oriented and ready to manage long and complex sales cycles.
- Able to build strong relationships both externally with customers and internally with colleagues.
- You are smart, social media savvy and digitally responsive.
- Ready to develop your consultative sales skills.
- Able to have an active dialog with marketing teams about supporting activities.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (comfortable taking client meetings in English is essential).
- Salary with competitive commission structure.
- Office at one of Stockholms “hottest” start-up spaces.
- Opportunities in a fast-growing start-up, and to achieve higher career opportunities fast locally and globally.
- International working environment.
- Company culture which encourages people to be proactive, contribute to common goals and teamwork.
As a Business Development Manager you will be a key part of our dynamic marketing & sales team. The position is based in Stockholm. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a brief sales pitch on why we should take a look at your CV. (subject: Business Development Manager Mediatool Sweden) to firstname.lastname@example.org.